Saints travel to Old Trafford on Saturday 30th December (5.30pm) and we have received an allocation of approximately 1,828 tickets. Ticket information is as follows:
On sale dates:
- Monday 27th November – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least 3 domestic away games from this season.
- Tuesday 28th November – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least 2 domestic away games from this season.
- Wednesday 29th November – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least 1 domestic away game from this season.
- Thursday 30th November – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders
- Friday 1st December – 2017/18 Official Members
- Tuesday 5th December – Supporters with a purchase history since the beginning of the 2014/15 season.
There will be no general sale for this fixture. All sales dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.
- £30 for Adults
- £15 for Over-65s
- £22.50 for 18-20 year-olds
- £15 for 16-17 year-olds
- £10 for Under-16s
Tickets bought in person at the Ticket Office will not be issued at the point of sale, and will be posted at a later date.
We will also receive an allocation of 12 pairs of Wheelchair and Enabler tickets, and an allocation of Ambulant Disabled tickets priced as above with the Enabler admitted free of charge. Manchester United have suggested that row 16 is ideally suited for Ambulant disabled supporters, due to it having the fewest stairs to climb between the turnstiles and accessing your seat.
How to buy tickets:
- Online - tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
- By phone - 02381 780 780
- In person - St Mary's Ticket Office
Official Coach Travel with Princess Coaches
Official Coach Travel provided by Princess Coaches can be purchased for this game, priced at £28 per person. Coaches will depart St Mary’s Stadium at 9.30am, Eastleigh at 9.45am, Winchester at 10.00am and Chieveley at 10.30am.Buy travel
Tickets are restricted to one per Supporter Number. Fans can purchase more than one ticket in each transaction by linking other eligible accounts with theirs using our friends and family function.