Project Operations Manager
Saints Foundation is an independent charity aligned to Southampton Football Club. Harnessing the passion of the Club and its fans, we aim to inspire, support and deliver positive change and equality of opportunity for young people and adults at risk across Southampton and surrounding areas.
What is the role?
Saints Foundation is inviting applications for the role of Saints Foundation Manager, which will see the successful candidate manage the delivery of both charitable focused and income generating community-based projects. The role will supply effective line management to the Senior Project Officers; providing support, advice and guidance to ensure that they are fully equipped to deliver their work to a high standard.
The successful candidate will oversee a clear infrastructure and plan for delivering commercial coaching; including holiday courses, after school clubs and coaching centres. You will also ensure all funded projects within Saints Foundation are delivered to the highest quality to meet project outcomes within the prescribed budget.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with at least five years’ experience in the industry sector and knowledge of M&E programmes. The successful candidate will need a strong knowledge of community engagement programmes; including projects funded by the Premier League Charitable Fund and income generating activities. Excellent communication and people management skills are essential in this role.
The competencies which are required include:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry sector.
• Experience in writing grant applications and funding reports
Qualifications (incl. certifications) Desirable
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• A knowledge of M&E programmes relevant to the industry sector.
• A strong knowledge of community engagement programmes; including projects funded by the Premier League Charitable Fund and income generating activities.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Proven people management skills.
• Drive and Energy – demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving objectives set.
• Confident and outgoing personality.
• Positive attitude.
• Ability to write creative and inspiring communications to funders and partners.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package:
• A salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience.
• Two Season Tickets.
• 26 days’ holiday per year.
• Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Child Care Vouchers.
• Free onsite parking.
• Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
Please click here for the full job description.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this opportunity.
If you are keen to undertake a new exciting challenge, please submit your CV and cover letter plus your current salary by clicking here.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd December.
Project Operations Manager Ref: OLR12100
Southampton Football Club recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the Club is paramount. The Company is committed to creating a safe culture for all.
Southampton Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer.