He is one of the game’s great characters, and we’re giving you the chance to quiz former Southampton star Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock ahead of the Premier League opener against Burnley, with our new and improved Saints Bar hospitality package.
Ruddock will be the first guest in the brand new ‘The Saints Bar Presents…’ series, which is hosted by another of the club’s ex-players, Nicky Banger.
At each game, a different speaker will entertain supporters by reliving memories from their career, while also holding a question and answer session, with Ruddock, who made 138 appearances for the club before spells with the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool, kicking things off on Sunday 12th August.
The series is the latest exciting edition to a great-value package that combines incredible seats for the game, high-quality food and drink, and top-class entertainment.
With a brand new street-food menu, access to a private bar with three inclusive drinks per person, TVs showing the day's other games, upgraded furniture, and live music post-match, the Saints Bar is the ideal way for fans to experience the thrill of the action in style.
What's more, it all comes at no extra cost to the usual Saints Bar package, with prices just £95 + VAT per person.
The full list of benefits are as follows…
• Premium corporate padded seats
• Three inclusive drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks)
• Brand new wine list
• Two street-food courses from our new menu
• TV screens showing BT Sport and Sky coverage of the day’s games
• The Saints Bar Presents… series
• Live music post-match
• Access to the lounge throughout
• Cash bar available throughout
Interested in attending further games in the Saints Bar? Guest speakers have been confirmed for the first four home Premier League matches of the season…
• Burnley (Sunday 12th August): Neil Ruddock
• Leicester (Saturday 25th August): Paul Jones
• Brighton (Monday 17th September): Perry Groves
• Chelsea (Saturday 6th October): Jeff Kenna
Book online, make an enquiry, or call our hospitality team on 02380 727768.