Check all the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's home meeting with Watford in the Premier League.
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last five Premier League matches against Watford (W3 D2), since losing their first PL encounter, 2-3 at Vicarage Road in December 1999.
- The Hornets haven’t beaten Southampton in any of their last seven league encounters (D3 L4), since winning 3-0 at St. Mary’s in a Championship fixture in October 2008.
- Watford have used 21 different players in their opening three Premier League games of 2017-18, more than any other team in the competition.
- The Hornets have kept a clean sheet in their last two Premier League games and have restricted their opponents to just four shots on target overall in this period – the last time they kept three clean sheets in a row in the competition was October 2016.
- This will be the fifth consecutive league meeting at St. Mary’s between these sides in which a different manager has been in each dugout – Aidy Boothroyd and Jan Poortvliet in October 2008, Sean Dyche and Nigel Adkins in October 2011, Quique Flores and Ronald Koeman in January 2016, Walter Mazzarri and Claude Puel in August 2016 and Marco Silva and Mauricio Pellegrino this season.
- Marco Silva will be looking to win back to back league away games as a manager for the first time since April 2016, whilst boss of Greek side Olympiakos.
- In their 0-0 draw with Brighton on MD3, Heurelho Gomes kept his 50th Premier League clean sheet; the first South American goalkeeper to reach this landmark.
- Nathan Redmond has had a hand in five goals in his last three Premier League games against Watford, scoring four goals and assisting one.