Take a look at the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's Premier League clash with West Ham United at St Mary's...
- Southampton have won two of their last three Premier League games against West Ham, as many as in the previous nine combined.
- The Hammers won this won fixture 3-1 in 2016-17, they last won consecutive away league games against Southampton in December 1952.
- West Ham's 0-4 loss at Man Utd was their biggest opening day defeat since 2002-03 (0-4 vs Newcastle); the season they suffered their first relegation from the Premier League.
- The last time West Ham lost both of their opening two games to a league season was in 2010-11, the season they suffered their second relegation from the Premier League.
- Southampton will be the first team to play four successive Premier League games at home since Blackpool in April 2011.
- Mark Noble, who netted in West Ham’s 3-1 in February, has scored more league goals versus Southampton than any other team (5).