Take a look at the key stats ahead of Southampton's final game of the season against Stoke City.
- These two teams have met nine times in the Premier League; with them both winning two apiece and drawing the other five.
- This fixture has seen three red cards in the last five games in all competitions; including each of the last two Premier League contests.
- Southampton hosted Stoke City on the last day of the season in the 2012-13 campaign; when Rickie Lambert equalised after current Stoke City striker Peter Crouch opened the scoring for the Potters.
- Southampton have lost just once in 10 final day home games in the Premier League (W5 D4), a loss against Manchester United in 2005 which confirmed relegation for Southampton.
- After losing each of their first three Premier League final day contests, Stoke are unbeaten in their last five (W3 D2), including wins in each of the last three.
- Stoke will finish in the bottom half for the first season since 2012/13, which ended with Tony Pulis’ departure from the club.
- With one game to go, the Potters (41 points) are one point below their previous worst points tally in a full Premier League season (42 in 2012-13).
- Glen Johnson could make his 350th Premier League appearance in this match; 14 years and three months after making his debut in the competition (January 2003).
- Mark Hughes will be looking for his 150th Premier League victory as a manager in this match – only six managers have reached his landmark (Ferguson, Wenger, Redknapp, Moyes, Allardyce and Mourinho).