Take a look at the key statistics ahead of Southampton's clash with Arsenal in the Premier League at St Mary's.
- Southampton are looking to win three consecutive home league matches against Arsenal for the first time since 1985.
- Arsenal are winless in their five previous away visits to St Mary’s in the Premier League, last winning there in December 2003 (D3 L2).
- Arsene Wenger has won only 25% of his Premier League games at St. Mary’s (two of eight) as opposed to 60% at the Dell (three of five).
- However, the Gunners did beat Southampton 5-0 away in the fourth round of the FA Cup this season. Theo Walcott scored a hat-trick in that match, while Danny Welbeck got the other two.
- Shane Long scored twice the last time Southampton hosted Arsenal in the Premier League, a 4-0 rout on Boxing Day 2015.
- Arsene Wenger’s side have lost five of their last six away Premier League games – the same number they’d lost in their previous 27 on the road in the competition.
- Southampton have failed to score in three of their last four home Premier League, the exception being a 3-1 win over Crystal Palace.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has provided seven assists for Arsenal in the Premier League, including two in his last match against Manchester United. This is the same total as his previous five seasons combined with Arsenal.