Take a look at the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton’s trip to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
- Southampton have won their last two Premier League games, netting four goals in each clash. They’ve not won three in a row since a four-game streak in May 2016, with a victory over Spurs the third win in this run.
- Saints have kept only one clean sheet in their last 25 away league games against Spurs (0-0, Jan 2001), with Paul Jones in goal for Saints that day.
- Dele Alli has scored three and assisted one more in two Premier League apps versus Southampton.
- Manolo Gabbiadini has found the back of the net in each of his last seven competitive appearances, including all four games for Southampton and in the three prior to his move for Italian side Napoli (nine goals in total).
- Gabbiadini could become the third player in Premier League history to score in each of his first four appearances in the competition alongside Mick Quinn and Diego Costa.
- Saints last scored four goals in three consecutive league games back in December 1980; a run that also included a 4-4 draw against Spurs at White Hart Lane.
- Spurs are unbeaten in their first 14 home top-flight league games of a season for the first time since 1964/65.
- Spurs midfielder Christian Eriksen has created the most goalscoring chances this season (78), with 10 of these assisting goals for the north London club.
- Spurs have played 12 games this season in all competitions without Harry Kane – nine of which have come against top-flight opposition. In those nine games, they have managed to score just eight goals and have won just three (W3 D4 L2).