Check out the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's trip to face Watford in the Premier League.
- Watford have won one of their five Premier League clashes with the Saints (W1 D2 L2) - a 3-2 victory back in December 1999.
- Southampton are unbeaten in six league games against the Hornets (W3 D3 L0), including three matches played in the Championship between 2009 and 2012.
- Watford have only scored four goals in five previous Premier League meetings with Southampton and three of those were in the aforementioned win in December 1999; they have failed to score in three of their last four.
- In the three Premier League games between these two sides since the start of last season, Watford have attempted just two shots on target in 270 minutes.
- Watford had substitute Ben Watson sent off in the reverse fixture on the opening day of the 2016-17 season - the only time a sub has been sent off in the Premier League all season.
- Manolo Gabbiadini has scored five times in three appearances for Southampton since joining the club, including twice in the League Cup Final.
- Gabbiadini also scored in his final three competitive appearances for Napoli, so he’s now scored in six successive club appearances overall (eight goals).
- The Italian striker could become the first Saints player to score in his first three Premier League appearances for the club.
- Troy Deeney (104 goals) – who has scored four goals in his last five Premier League appearances – is just one goal away from becoming the joint-third highest goalscorer in Watford history alongside Cliff Holton (105 goals).