We bring you the key stats and facts ahead of Southampton's Premier League clash with West Ham United.
– Southampton have won their last two matches against the Hammers – they last won three consecutively against them in April 1998.
– West Ham are winless in their last seven away league games against Saints (D4 L3).
– The Hammers last won at Southampton in November 2000, under Harry Redknapp.
– Southampton have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven home games against West Ham (W3 D4 L0).
– Fraser Forster hasn’t conceded a Premier League goal against West Ham in 333 minutes of action, keeping three consecutive clean sheets in that time.
– Saints have lost two home Premier League games from leading positions this season – no side has lost more (level with Bournemouth).
– Only Sunderland (0) have kept fewer away Premier League clean sheets than West Ham (1) this season.
– The Hammers have conceded 40 Premier League goals this season after 23 games – it took them 32 games to concede this many in 2015-16.
– Andy Carroll has had a hand in six goals in his last nine away Premier League games (five goals, one assist) after a run of ten games without scoring or assisting away from home.
– West Ham have conceded a league-high 82.5 per cent of their goals from open play this season (33 out of 40).