We bring you the key numbers and facts ahead of Southampton's meeting with Leicester City, in the Premier League, on Sunday.
– Leicester City have never won a Premier League match at St Mary’s, with their last win away to Saints in the competition coming in April 2000, at The Dell, when they triumphed 2-1.
– However, Southampton have won just one of their past seven league games against Leicester, drawing two and losing four.
– If Saints lose, it will be a fifth consecutive top-flight defeat – the last time that happened for them in a single season was in 1998/99.
– Saints last failed to score in three successive Premier League matches in February 2015.
– But they have scored twice in each of their last two home games against Leicester – with Shane Long netting both in a 2-0 win in November 2014, while José Fonte and Virgil van Dijk were on target in last season's 2-2 draw.
– Southampton’s next home defeat will be their 100th in the Premier League.
– But the Foxes haven’t won an away game in the Premier League since April 2016, drawing five and losing seven.
– The only reigning top-flight champion to have fewer points after 21 games than Leicester is Ipswich, back in 1962/63.
– Claudio Ranieri’s side have held the lead in just five Premier League games this season, for a total of 308 minutes.