We bring you all the key stats and facts ahead of Southampton's Premier League meeting with Middlesbrough.
– This will be the first Premier League game between Southampton and Middlesbrough since March 2005, which Saints won 3-1 at the Riverside Stadium.
– However, that defeat is Middlesbrough's only loss in the seven previous Premier League meetings between the teams, with Boro winning two and drawing four.
– It is now 20 years since Southampton won a top-flight home game against Middlesbrough, beating them 4-0 in September 1996, thanks to goals from Matt Le Tissier (2), Matt Oakley and Gordon Watson.
– Southampton have allowed their opponents just 35 shots on target in the Premier League this season, which is the best record in the competition so far this term.
– Middlesbrough have mustered a league-low 36 shots on target this season.
– The odds won't be on a goal fest. There have been just 28 goals in games involving Southampton and Middlesbrough this season – no side has seen fewer goals scored in their Premier League matches in 2016-17.
– Saints have scored just three goals from 20 shots on target in their last six Premier League matches combined.
– This will be the 12th time in their last 18 Premier League matches that Southampton will have played on a Sunday. They have already played more Premier League games on a Sunday than any other team this season, with eight.