We bring you all the key stats and facts ahead of Southampton's UEFA Europa League meeting with Hapoel Be'er Sheva.
– Israeli sides made eight trips to England in European competition, and have never won any of those matches, losing on each of the last six visits.
– The only Israeli side to score in the last five trips to England is Maccabi Tel Aviv, with a current aggregate score of 12-1.
– This will be the second time the sides have met in European competition, following on from their 0-0 draw in Israel earlier in the season.
– Saints have won three of their last four Europa League home games, including qualifiers, with the other contest ending in a draw.
– Charlie Austin has scored six goals in his last six home starts in all competitions for the club.
– Saints have failed to score in three of their last four Europa League games, although all three of those games were away from home.
– Southampton have lost just once in their last 16 home games in all competitions, winning 11 and drawing four of those matches.
– Claude Puel's side have kept clean sheets in six of their last nine games in all competitions at St Mary’s, including each of the last two.