Get ready for the EFL Cup quarter-final against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium with our pre-match stat pack.
- Arsenal's last three home League Cup games against Premier League opposition have ended in defeat, with just one goal scored.
- Arsenal have lost just one of their seven League Cup matches with Southampton (W4 D2), though that defeat did come in their most recent meeting (1-2 in Round 3 in 2014/15).
- That victory for Southampton is their only win away at Arsenal in their last 23 trips in all competitions (D6 L16).
- The Gunners have progressed from just one of their last five League Cup quarter-finals, last doing so in 2010/11 with a 2-0 win over Wigan.
- The Saints, meanwhile, have been eliminated at this stage of the competition on each of their last seven attempts. Not since 1986/87 have they progressed to the semi-final, which was one of only two occasions they have done so (also in 1978/79).
- Southampton are, along with West Ham, the joint-lowest scorers remaining in the competition (three goals).
- No player has had a hand in more EFL Cup goals than Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain this season (4 - three goals, one assist).
- Oxlade-Chamberlain has also scored each of Arsenal's last three goals in the EFL Cup.