Take a look at some of the key statistics and numbers ahead of Southampton's home UEFA Europa League tie with Internazionale in Group K.
- Southampton have lost just one of their last 15 home games in all European competitions (W8 D6), losing 2-4 vs Sporting Lisbon in a UEFA Cup second round fixture in October 1981.
- Internazionale have lost four of their last five European away games in England. Their win came against Chelsea on the way to winning the Champions League.
- Internazionale are without a win in their last five European away games (D3 L2).
- Saints have never lost consecutive games in European competition before.
- Maya Yoshida has completed 175 passes so far in the Europa League, the 10th most of any player in the competition, with an impressive 92% completion rate.
- Southampton have faced six shots on target in the Europa League this season. Only St Etienne (5) and Shakhtar Donetsk (1) have faced fewer than that.
- Internazionale have had just seven shots on target in the competition this season, which is the lowest in Group K.
- Antonio Candreva’s winning strike in the first ever meeting between the two sides in October came from Internazionale’s only shot on target.