Ahead of Southampton’s trip to the Etihad Stadium, we take a look at some of the key pre-match statistics.
- Dusan Tadic has created 28 chances in the Premier League this season, more than any other player,
- Southampton have collected 51 points in 2016, two more than Manchester City have in the calendar year (49).
- Saints last victory against City at the Etihad came in April 2004, when Paul Sturrock’s side won 3-1 thanks to goals from Kevin Phillips (2) and James Beattie.
- Shane Long has scored four Premier League goals against Manchester City, only against Aston Villa does he have more (6).
- Sergio Aguero hasn't gone three Premier League games without a goal since December 2015.
- Saints head to the Etihad in search of three consecutive away clean sheets in the top-flight for the first time since February.
- Pep Guardiola hasn't gone three games without a league win since the end of the 2014/15 season (three losses with Bayern after they had won the league).