We bring you some of the key facts and numbers ahead of Southampton's UEFA Europa League tie with Internazionale.
– This will be the first ever meeting between Inter and Southampton. The Italian club have faced 11 different English sides before in European competition, but never Saints.
– Inter's most recent games against an English side saw them eliminated by Spurs in the last 16 of the Europa League in 2012/13. They lost 3-0 away, before winning the second leg 4-1, only to go out on away goals.
– Only two English sides have beaten Inter away from home (excluding matches in the Fairs Cup), with Arsenal 5-1 victors in November 2003, while Liverpool triumphed there in March 2008.
– Southampton have failed to score in six of their last seven European away matches, including qualifiers.
– Inter have lost their last four games in Europe, which has only happened to them once before, in the Fairs Cup in 1961.
– Charlie Austin has scored with two of his three shots in the Europa League so far this season.
– Only Zorya Luhansk (21.4%) have a lower shooting accuracy than Inter this season in the Europa League group stage (26.1%).
– James Ward-Prowse has created more chances for Southampton than any other player for the team so far in the Europa League.