Ahead of Southampton's clash with Burnley in the Premier League, we look at the key pre-match statistics.
– Southampton have lost just one of their last five league meetings with Burnley, winning two and drawing two.
– On home soil, Saints have suffered just one defeat in their last 14 league clashes with Burnley, winning seven and drawing six.
– Saints have kept six consecutive clean sheets in all competitions. They've only enjoyed a longer run once in their history, when they reached eight in August 1922.
– Burnley have enjoyed just two victories in their last 15 Premier League away games, drawing three and losing 10.
– Southampton are now unbeaten in eight Premier League games on home soil, winning five and drawing three – a run bettered only by Leicester (19) and Liverpool (10).
– Saints have scored in each of their last 13 Premier League games at St Mary's, which is the best current run in the competition.
– In his two previous Premier League games against former club Burnley, Charlie Austin has scored twice and been sent off.
– Ten Burnley players have appeared in all seven of the team's Premier League games this season, which is more than any other club.
– Steven Defour has been directly involved in a Premier League-high 80 per cent of his team's goals this season, scoring one and assisting three of the Clarets' five goals.
– The Clarets have posted a Premier League-low 36.8 per cent average possession figure this season.