Take a look at the key statistics ahead of Saints visit to reigning champions Leicester City on Sunday at the King Power Stadium.
- Since his debut in August 2014, Charlie Austin has scored as many Premier League goals as Wayne Rooney (21) but in 20 fewer games.
- Islam Slimani has scored three times in his first four games for Leicester, all of which have been headers.
- Saints head to the King Power Stadium in search of their fifth successive clean sheet. Their last top-flight clean sheet at Leicester came in a 4-0 win in December 2001.
- Southampton have gone three hours without conceding in the Premier League.
- Charlie Austin will be trying to score in three successive Premier League appearances for the first time since Boxing Day 2014.
- The Foxes' haul of seven home Premier League wins against Southampton is their most against an opponent in the competition.
- Leicester have lost three of their six Premier League games this season (W2 D1), as many as they lost in their previous 42 in the competition (W26 D13).
- Southampton have won one of their seven league trips to the King Power Stadium, claiming a 2-1 victory in December 2007.