Tickets for Southampton’s Barclays Premier League home game against Liverpool will go on priority sale at 9am on Friday 26th February.
The game is currently scheduled to take place on Saturday 19th March, with a kick-off time of 3pm GMT, but the fixture could be moved should Liverpool progress in the UEFA Europa League.
If Jürgen Klopp’s side sees off Augsburg in the Round of 32, Saints’ clash with the Reds at St Mary’s will be moved to Sunday 20th March, with a new kick-off time (TBC).
For this reason, tickets for the Barclays Premier League meeting will not go on sale until a date and kick-off time have been confirmed.
Liverpool’s second leg against the German outfit takes place on Thursday 25th February, with tickets for their visit to St Mary’s going on sale the following morning.
Tickets will go on sale with the following criteria:
1. Friday 26th February (9am) 2015/16 Official Members who have purchased a ticket for at least one home game from the 2015/16 season
2. Monday 29th February (9am) 2015/16 Official Members who have purchased a ticket for at least one home game since the beginning of the 2012/13 season
3. Wednesday 2nd March (9am) Supporters who have purchased a ticket for at least one home game from the 2015/16 season
4. Friday 4th March (9am) Supporters who have purchased a ticket for at least one home game since the beginning of the 2012/13 season
All sales dates are subject to remaining availability.
Tickets are priced as follows:
How to buy:
- Online – tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
- In person – St Mary’s Ticket Office
- By telephone – 02381 780 780
Group bookings for parties of ten or more are available – click here to enquire.
Please note that supporters are able to purchase one ticket per eligible Customer Number. We would advise all supporters to ensure that they allocate each ticket to the Customer Number of the supporters attending the game, so that those fans can build a purchase history with the club. Tickets cannot be re-assigned to other Customer Numbers once they have been purchased.