The makers of Lucozade Sport are offering all Saints fans the chance to win match tickets to Southampton vs Liverpool and a ball signed by the whole Southampton squad.
Lucozade Sport is the official sports drink of the Premier League and helps fuel the players better than water, which is why our players like to drink Lucozade Sport during training and on match day.
Now the team at Lucozade Sport would like to give the fans something to savour, with this fantastic competition. The winner will receive:
– A pair of tickets to Southampton vs Liverpool
– A signed Southampton FC ball
– A case of 12 bottles of Lucozade Sport
For your chance to win, simply watch the Lucozade Sport advert here and answer the following question:
When performing at the limits of your ability, you need to replace the electrolytes that you lose through ___________?
c) Training at altitude
Simply email your answer, along with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and Conditions (below) apply. Winners will be contacted by telephone on Thursday 14th March 2013.
Lucozade Sport: Hydrates and fuels you better than water
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of the Promoter, Southampton FC or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There shall be one winner who will receive one pair of tickets to the fixture between Southampton v. Liverpool FC on Saturday 16th March 2013. This includes match tickets to the game, a signed Southampton FC ball and 12 x 380ml bottles of Lucozade Sport.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
5. The closing date for entries is 14:00 on Thursday 14th March 2013. Each correct entry will be entered into a draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw. Each winner will be notified within 1 hour of the closing time by telephone. Each winner will have 3 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize and the Promoter may, in its discretion, choose to award the prize to an alternative winner.
6. Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Rights of entry to sporting events are reserved to venue owners.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
8. All applicable taxes, insurance, transfers, travel, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc.) are the sole responsibility of each participant.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
10. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
14. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
15. Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QT.
16. Each entrant assumes all risks inherent to prize acceptance and sporting activity. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury, death or other circumstances suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
18. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
20. This competition shall be governed by English law.
21. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited, 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS
LUCOZADE, LUCOZADE SPORT and the Arc device are registered trade marks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.