We have received an allocation of 1,488 tickets for the trip to the Hawthorns on Monday 5th November.
Saints kick-off their November schedule in the Barclays Premier League with a fixture that has proved to be a tricky one in recent meetings, with three draws recorded in each of our last three visits to the Albion.
The Monday evening match at the Hawthorns is an 8pm kick-off with tickets priced as follows:
£15 per Adult
£10 per Over 60yrs, Students and Under 21yrs
£5 per Under 17yrs
We have also received 7x wheelchair & attendant tickets, and 7 x Ambulant Disabled & Attendant tickets priced at:-
£5 per Supporter & Attendant
Tickets will go on sale in the following criteria:-
- Wed 17th October - to Season Ticket Holders who purchased at least 2 games from Man City, Arsenal, Everton & West Ham
- Fri 19th October - to Season Ticket Holders who purchased at least 1 game from Man City, Arsenal, Everton & West Ham
- Mon 22nd October - to any Season Ticket Holders
- Wed 24th October - to any supporter who purchased at least 1 game from Man City, Arsenal, Everton & West Ham
- Friday 26th October – General sale
All sales dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.
Please note that for any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.
Tickets are limited to 1 ticket per applicable supporter, and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction when purchasing on behalf of other applicable supporters.
There will be a total of 20 Loyalty points awarded to supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture, which may be used to gain ticket priority on future ticket sales. The customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale in order for loyalty points to be awarded. Points cannot be awarded to individual customer numbers retrospectively.
Tickets are sold subject to the Ticket Terms and Conditions.
To purchase these tickets go online or visit the Ticket Office between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday Friday or non-home matchday Saturdays between 9.30am and 4pm