Saints face AFC Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday 28th April (3pm). Ticket information is as follows:
On sale dates:
- 2017/18 Official Members with a 2017/18 purchase history: Monday 26th March (9am)
- 2017/18 Official Members with a purchase history since 2014/15: Thursday 29th March (9am)
- Supporters with a 2017/18 purchase history: Tuesday 3rd April (9am)
- Supporters with a purchase history since 2014/15: Friday 6th April (9am)
Become an Official Member and get priority access on tickets to each and every home match. Become a Junior Member and receive enhanced Welcome Packs with free gifts. Find out more about Official Membership here.
How to buy:
- Online - tickets.saintsfc.co.uk
- By phone - 02381 780 780
- In person - St Mary's Ticket Office
For certain fixtures, groups of 20 or more can make savings. Find out more and enquire here.
Ticket & Hotel
Making a weekend of it? Book your ticket and hotel break via Thomas Cook Sport. Find out more and book online at thomascooksport.com
Tickets are restricted to one per Supporter Number. Fans can purchase more than one ticket in each transaction by linking other eligible accounts with theirs using our friends and family function.
To be eligible to qualify for a ticket under 'with a 2017/18 purchase history', supporters will have purchased a ticket for a competitive Southampton Football Club fixture in the 2017/18 season.