2017/18 Replica Kit
terms and conditions
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The squad numbers for the 17/18 season are not confirmed.
2. Southampton Football Club cannot be responsible for any player changing their squad number until confirmation.
3. Pre-orders must be placed before 5pm, Tuesday 27th June to receive free standard delivery to a UK mainland address.
4. Pre-ordered shirts should be delivered on 30th June. Southampton Football Club cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control.
BECOME A HERO - ANIMATION - COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK, and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
5. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw during the Competition Period if you pre-order the Promoter’s football kit at store.saintsfc.co.uk, St Mary’s Stadium or Westquay store. The Prize Draw is free to enter and there will be no charge to the entrant. If you have any questions about alternative entries into the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. The Prize Draw is for one entrant to win the chance for their image to be turned into an animated character. The winner will receive framed one (1) animated profile image and one (1) animated action image (“Animation”). The Promoter will then use the Amination (in its sole discretion) in its promotions which shall include, but shall not be limited to, outside the Promoter’s stadium and in any online promotions.
8. The Prize Draw runs from 0.00 BST on Saturday 17th June 2017 and ends at 17.00 BST on Thursday, 29 June 2017 (“Competition Period”). The winner will be chosen at random by way of a prize draw. The Promoter will contact the winning entrant (by email or telephone) within a reasonable timescale following the expiry of the Competition Period but in any event no later than 7 days following the expiry of the Competition Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The winning entrant will be contacted by the Promoter in accordance with clause 8 and required to submit to the Promoter the following:
(i) a full-length photo of themselves;
(ii) a head and shoulders image; and
(iii) height measurements (“the Submission”).
The winning entrant acknowledges and agrees that if the Submission is not provided to the Promoter by 5 July 2017, the Promoter shall be entitled to contact a different winner and shall have no liability to the initial selected winner.
10. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winners or to publicise the prize giving presentation after the date of the competition and within a year of the Prize Draw in any medium and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
11. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
14. In order to avail the prize the winner acknowledges that their Submission and personal data will need to be provided to a third party. The winner in entering the competition hereby gives their express consent for the Submission and personal data to be provided to a third party for the sole purpose of creating the Animation and as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. The Promoter will destroy the Submission following completion of the Animation unless otherwise agreed with the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner will not have any rights in the Animation and hereby waives any moral rights arising in connection with the Animation to which the winner may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#MADEFORHEROES COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is: Southampton Football Club Limited with a registered office at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP (“the Promoter”).
2. THE COMPETITION
2.1 The title of the competition is #madeforheroes (“the competition”).
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition will run from 15.00 GMT on 19 June 2017 (the “Opening Date”) to 17.00 GMT on 29 June 2017 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive (“Competition Period”).
3.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 17.00 GMT on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter the competition:
(a) Entrants must Tweet @SouthamptonFC using the hashtag #MadeForHeroes, and share a short memory of their favourite moments on the pitch by Southampton FC players or their favourite moments as a Saints fan to be entered into the competition. Images and video can be included – but are not required. All Tweeted entries must include @SouthamptonFC and #MadeForHeroes to be considered a valid entry.
3.4 No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3.5 The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
3.6 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.7 For help with entries, please contact the Promoter directly.
3.9 The competition entries will be judged by a panel of three judges and the entries will be judged on creativity, uniqueness and originality. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
3.10 The Promoter will send the full names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
4.1 The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 13 years or over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter. The Promoter does not accept entries from the following:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize OR any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk; or
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
4.4 Entrants can enter an unlimited number of times during the Competition Period however only one (1) prize per entrant can be won.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition. The Promoter will not accept any entries which it thinks:
a) Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b) Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, brands, etc.);
c) Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d) Promotes any political or religious agenda.
The Promoter reserves the right to report any entries which contain this content to Twitter and if appropriate the Police.
5. THE PRIZE
5.1 There will be two prize winners chosen. The first prize winner shall receive one (1) signed shirt and a tour of the Staplewood Campus for a total of two (2) persons on a date to be advised solely by the Promoter once the prize has been confirmed. The second prize winner shall receive two (2) President Lounge matchday tickets for the Southampton FC v Swansea FC match on Saturday 12 August 2017 to be played at St Mary’s Stadium. The winners shall be solely responsible for any and all travel, accommodation, sustenance and any other additional expenses required in order to avail the prizes.
6. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
6.1 The Promoter will contact the winner personally within five (5) working days after the Closing Date via Twitter. The chosen entrant must respond within 48 hours otherwise the prize will be transferred to a reserve winner.
6.2 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
8.1 If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, including but not limited to being photographed and filmed before during and/or after receiving the allocated prize. You understand that either at Staplewood Campus or St Mary’s Stadium you are representing the Promoter, and agree to behave throughout the visit in a manner which maintains and promotes the goodwill and reputation of the Promoter. You agree not to undertake any dangerous or criminal activity when receiving either of the prizes.
8.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
8.3 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
9.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
9.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
9.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.