A Game of Two Halves terms and conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to anyone aged 16 and over and attending the ‘A Game of Two Halves’ event to be held on Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
2. Employees or agencies of Saints Foundation (SFC), Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
5. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw during the Competition Period if you return the feedback form fully completed to the Promoter during the Competition Period as directed by the Promoter. The Prize Draw is free to enter and there will be no charge to the entrant. If you have any questions about alternative entries into the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. The Prize Draw is for one entrant to win two places at one Single Day Saints Foundation Soccer School (Prize). Saints Foundation will specify the available dates and locations of the Prize. In order to avail the Prize the young persons must be aged between 5 and 13. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any winner who wins the Prize and does not have parental consent for the young persons to take part in the Prize. Should these circumstances arise, the Prize will be invalid and will be transferred to another winner. The entrant consents as part of this Prize Draw that they have parental consent for the young persons who shall avail the Prize. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
8. The Prize Draw runs between 6pm and 10pm GMT on the 22nd November 2017 (“Competition Period”). The winner will be chosen at random by way of a prize draw. The Promoter will contact the winning entrant (by email or telephone) within a reasonable timescale following the expiry of the Competition Period but in any event no later than 7 days following the expiry of the Competition Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree for the young person to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of the Prize being enjoyed or to publicise the Prize giving presentation after the date of the competition and within a year of the Prize Draw in any medium and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
11. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: SAINTS FOUNDATION (SFC) a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04312794 whose registered office is at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP.