A Game of Two Halves terms and conditions
Saints Foundation Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to anyone aged 12 or over who either has a ticket to the upcoming A Game of Two Halves event to be held on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 (“The Event”) (please note that the entrant must provide their name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth) or has posted their name, address and contact details to the Promoter (“Postal Entry”). The Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions and explicit consent is given to Clause 11.
2. Employees of Saints Foundation, Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else closely connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entrants will be entered into the Prize Draw once per ticket purchased or once per Postal Entry.
5. Entry into this Prize Draw is free. No payment is required.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. There will be five Prize Draw winners who will each receive a meet and greet experience with the teams participating in the Event (teams to be announced at a later date) for the winner and three guests (“Prize”). Anyone under 12 is not eligible as a guest. The meet and greet will take place on the Event date.
8. The Prize Draw opens on the 23rd October 2017 (“Opening Date”) at 7pm BST and closes at midnight GMT on Sunday 12 November 2017 (“Closing Date”). Anyone who has a ticket prior to the Opening Date will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw unless otherwise advise the Promoter.
9. The winners will be chosen at random by way of a free Prize Draw on or after the Closing Date and winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 14 working days after the Prize Draw has taken place. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winners or to reasonably publicise the prize giving presentation after the date of the competition in any medium, including advertising, marketing or promotional materials without additional compensation or prior notice.
11. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with any relevant data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998 and any replacement or amendment).
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Saints Foundation, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP.