A Game of 2 Halves terms and conditions
Saints Foundation Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to anyone aged 12 or over, who is a current Southampton FC member or season ticket holder and has purchased a ticket to the upcoming A Game of Two Halves event (to be held on Wednesday 22nd November 2017). The Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions. All entrants who have completed and submitted the online form and provided their title, name, date of birth and email address will be collated and one winner will be picked at random.
2. Employees of Saints Foundation, Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else closely connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per ticket purchased.
5. Entrants must provide the same email address that is attached to their current club membership or season ticket. If a different email address is provided then any entry will be invalidated.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. The Prize Draw is for one winner to win a tour of the club’s Staplewood Training Campus with Kelvin Davis for four people.
8. The Prize Draw closes at midnight BST on Tuesday 26 September 2017.
9. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 14 working days after the Prize Draw has taken place. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The winner will be required to work with the Promoter to arrange a suitable date for the prize to take place. The Promoter may change any such date arranged at its sole discretion.
11. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winners or to reasonably publicise the prize giving presentation after the date of the competition in any medium, including advertising, marketing or promotional materials without additional compensation or prior notice.
12. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with any relevant data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Saints Foundation, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP.