Competition terms & conditions
Predict the Score Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 12 or over in respect of each home and away competitive first team match. The Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions. All entrants who have predicted the correct full-time score in the first 90 minutes of the match only, the first goal scorer and the exact time (1 – 90 minutes) of the first goal will be collated and one winner will be picked at random. In the event that there are no correct entries, the entrant with the answers closest to the correct answers will be selected.
2. Any predictions made by an entrant outside of the 90-minute timeframe (i.e. in the event of there being extra time in the match) will not be accepted or included in the Prize Draw.
3. Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per household.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The match-by-match competition prize is for one winner to win a prize as selected by the Promoter which may for example be a piece of Southampton Football Club merchandise, token or any other item as deemed appropriate.
9. The match-by-match prize draws will take place for the duration of each competitive first team fixture that the Promoter is involved in. The Prize Draw closes at kick-off (UK time) on the day of each match.
10. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 5 working days after every competitive first team match. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner will be required to provide an address where the prize can be posted to.
12. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winners or to publicise the prize giving presentation after the date of the competition and within a year of the Prize Draw in any medium and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
13. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with data protection legislation.
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (such as an event being cancelled), the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to receive future e-mails with news and offers from Southampton Football Club. We will never share your details with a third party and you are free to unsubscribe from future communications at any time.