23:59 on Friday 22nd June
What's new for 2018/19?
- FREE ticket to both home pre-season friendly fixtures against Celta Vigo and Borussia Monchengladbach*
- A reduction of up to £79 for Over-65s in the Premium Areas
- 20% discount on food and drink in the stadium up to 30 minutes before kick off
- £2 discount on coach travel to away games
- 30% off room hire at St Mary's
2018/19 Season Ticket holders will also receive the following benefits:
- Your seat guaranteed for 19 Premier League home matches
- Priority purchase on away and cup matches
- 10% retail discount in store and online
- Exclusive Season Ticket holder monthly newsletter including discounts and competitions
- The chance to re-sell your seat for matches you're unable to attend, via the Ticket Exchange
- The opportunity to spread the cost of your Season Ticket over 10 months thanks to our payment plan
*Full information to be released when fixture is announced
Believe in Saints
Get the view you want
Get the atmosphere you want
THE NORTHAM STAND
Traditionally the loudest part of the stadium and home of Saints’ hardcore support.
THE KINGSLAND NORTH
Sheltered corner seating with excellent views, this section is next to the passionate Northam Stand but with an atmosphere all of its own.
THE KINGSLAND CENTRE AND PREMIUM
It’s fully shaded, facing the tunnel with an unparalleled view of the action.
THE FAMILY AREAS
The perfect family friendly environment for young Saints fans. There's two family areas to choose from with a great view for all.
THE CHAPEL STAND
A relaxed environment close to where the players warm up pre-match. The team prefer to shoot towards the Chapel Stand in the second-half so keep an eye out for last minute goals!
THE ITCHEN CENTRE AND PREMIUM
The main stand at St Mary’s, on the same side as the home and away dugouts and the hospitality areas. This area offers a prime side-on view of the action.
THE ITCHEN NORTH
Located next to the away section of supporters, the place to be for many of our most passionate and vocal fans. Young children may find the atmosphere a little overwhelming.